>

Monday, April 15, 2013

What On Earth Is A CINSUMS?



The following post pertains to something that I ran across while clicking my way through cyber-space trying to keep order in my own little piece of it. 


                                                                              

Hi, My name is Brian Jeffries,           www.cinsums.com

I am the owner/admin. of cinsums.com. I was checking for broken links when I landed on a page that was curious as to whether or not cinsums.com is a scam. I was both surprised and pleased at the fact that someone had noticed it all since the site hasn't been up for a very long time. I was also pleased that someone had taken enough time to check our background. I had to grin when the other site's links lead me here to ScamAdviser due to the fact that I visit S.A. at least three times a week. Whenever I'm interested in something online I go there first and run a check. I don't hold any grudges for someone wanting to run a check on cinsums.com. It is only natural to be apprehensive toward anyone, anybody, and especially any business that is new to you. And it doesn't help matters that there's not very much traffic to track so the site is a little bit of a mystery to anybody observing it.  In a nut shell I'll tell you about cinsums.com. There are thirty five separate review sites under the same "umbrella." Their purpose, and mine, is to provide the highest quality information in order to help anyone seeking a variety of services make an educated decision. Our reviews are provided by authors who are among the best,  some would say expert, in their given areas; though I don't really care for the word expert. I personally administer only three of the thirty five. Those three focus on debt relief, consolidation, etc. Two other examples are green power and improving your game of golf. We don't have a bad reputation, it's just going to take a little time to build a good one.

Sincerely,   Brian Jeffries.          www.cinsums.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment